Navigus Planning Limited (‘the company’) is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (number 7811854) whose registered office isTruro, 20 Lushington Road, Manningtree, Essex, Co11 1EF.
Information that we may collect from you, how we will use it and why.
The personal information we collect from you may include your name, contact details, address and the name of your company/organisation (if any).
We may also collect personal information about you as follows:
- If you fill in forms on our website, we will collect the information you provide in the form. Information which we collect under these circumstances will be used to contact you about the company’s activities, news about the company or opportunities to for the company to provide consultancy support to you or your organisation.
- If you contact us by any other means (e.g. email), we may keep a record of that contact and the information you provide at that time.
- If you contact us to make a complaint, we will use the information provided to respond to the complaint, on the basis that we have a legitimate interest to do so (e.g. to ensure that you are satisfied by the work carried out by the company).
- If you visit our website we may also collect personal data about your visit through the use of website cookies (for more information see the section below entitled Cookies). We will do so on the basis that we have a legitimate interest to do so (to improve your experience of our website).
Other information collected via our website and cookies
If you visit our website, we may collect information about your visit, namely IP address, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. For more information on cookies, please visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
If you have any queries about the cookies we use, please contact us using the details set out below.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to display our communications to that target audience.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share it in order to comply with any legal obligation.
Except as set out above, we will not share your personal information with any other party.
How long will we keep your personal information?
As a general rule, we will keep information for the following periods of time:
‘Purpose for which personal information’ was given and ‘How long do we keep it?’:
Information submitted via website form
Contact by other means (e.g. e-mail)
Three years following the last correspondence with the individual
To receive marketing information
All other personal information
If you have any queries about this privacy statement, or any complaints about the way in which we handle your personal information, please contact us using one of the following options:
- Website: http://www.navigusplanning.co.uk
- E-mail: info [at] navigusplanning [dot] co [dot] uk
- Post:Truro, 20 Lushington Road, Manningtree, Essex, CO11 1EF
We will investigate any complaint promptly with a view to resolving the matter as swiftly as possible.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner about the way in which we collect and use your personal data: www.ico.org.uk/concerns or telephone 0303 123 1113.
Webpage updated on 16 May 2018.